Coming up this weekend on Episode 105:
- We’ll welcome back Captain John Williamson of the Illinois Conservation Police! We’ll recap the local whitetail season, find out what’s still in season, and learn about updates to fishing regulations at Clinton Lake & Weldon Springs!
- Our CIO Fishing Report comes from Jake Nalley at Precision fishing guide services! Jake shares his tips for winter catfishing, and specifics on recent trips to Carlyle Lake & the Mississippi River!
- Our Archers Alley “Catch of the Week” comes from 9-year old Ryder Agney, of Collinsville! He, and his dad, Scott, will share the story of Ryder’s first wall hanger!
Central Illinois Outdoors airs every:
- Saturday 10a & Sunday 6a - 870AM WTIM Taylorville & 107.5FM Shelbyville
- Saturday 7a & Sunday 8a - 1520AM/92.3FM WHOW-Clinton
- Saturday 7a & Sunday 8a - 106.5FM - Bloomington
- Podcast Monday at CentralIllinoisOutdoors.com!
Brought to you by:
Clinton Illinois Chamber of Commerce
Archers Alley in Decatur
Locked & Loaded Ltd. in Pana