Local News

The Clinton Fire Department responded to a structure fire Monday evening at 5 pm at 1513 East Main Street at Clinton Radiator. Fire fighters arrived on the scene and a large garage was on fire, the department had to call in Mutual Aid from Kenney and Wapella. The fire was an accidental fire that had fire fighters on scene for an hour and sixteen minutes. Fire fighters report significant smoke damage to the building and estimates several thousand dollars of damages to the building. Crews were able to block off the area and keep the fire from spreading to adjacent buildings. No injuries were reported.

Local Weather - Sponsored By: