Local News
As people age many will need assistance to handle their affairs, sometimes having a family member or friend help be a caregiver to make life easier.
For those caregivers helping a loved one, there is a program through the Social Security Administration that allows caregivers to better helped those loved ones with their financial needs.


Jack Myers is a Public Affairs Specialist with the Social Security Administration in Springfield.  He explains that the Representative Payee program is also encouraged even for spouses who might be taking care of their significant other.


Myers explained the process to enroll in the program.


For more information on Social Security and The Representative Payee Program visit socialsecurity.gov/payee.

Local Weather - Sponsored By:
Townhall Top of the Hour News


SRN News